Monday, November 24, 2014

Vinyl Er'thang

I can't believe it has been over 6 months since I last posted!  It was a busy summer full of best friends' weddings and has been an even busier back-to-school season.  The first few weeks of Pre-K never gets any easier.  I finally have my classroom under control, running and have some time to get back to blogging a little bit.

I have been putting my Silhouette to good use.  Don't sit still too long in my house or you will have a vinyl label or monogram on your forehead.

Exhibit A-E:








I have been updating our Etsy store like crazy and we are even setting up a booth in two different craft bazaars in the Atlanta area in December!

Getting all these things ready has been getting me into the Christmas spirit!  I may be one of those people who sets up their Christmas tree before Thanksgiving (again) this year.

Here is a preview of some of our Holiday Etsy listings:

Tumblers:






Cookie Tins:





Teachers' Gifts:




I'll be back soon (in less than 6 months for sure to share some of the other ways I have been using vinyl around the house and even in my classroom!


No comments:

Post a Comment