Friday, November 21, 2014

Plants and Arrows

So I have been wanting house plants everyone recently.  I went to Home Depot and picked up some plants but wasn't in love with any of the pots that I was seeing.  I had this plain plastic green pot from my failed attempt at growing cilantro this summer and thought that I could give it a little boost with all of the vinyl I ordered from the Tuesday sale at Craftvinyl.com.  (It is a really great deal and now I have more vinyl than I know what to do with.)



So anyway, I took this plain green pot and added some black outdoor vinyl so I don't have to worry about it coming off I get a little overzealous with the watering can.   



I printed the arrow pattern twice and carefully applied it to try to keep the arrows as straight as possible. (ha.)

I love that it gives the boring green pot a little bit of unexpected detail.  

What do you think?  

No comments:

Post a Comment