Thursday, October 17, 2013

Pumpkin Patchin'

This week when I was visiting family in Georgia, I was on the hunt for some pumpkins for my front porch.  I know I can buy them at the grocery store, but there is something about a pumpkin patch to get you in the Halloween spirit.   

As it turns out, Tuesday is not the best day to visit a pumpkin patch.  As it turns out, pumpkin patches are only open on the weekends.  Womp Womp Womp.  I was worried about a meltdown from this little lady who spotted the inflatable slide from a mile away.  Fortunately, the nice lady let us play a little bit before kicking us out.    



 She loved playing in the corn-box.  



 She made some really wonderful corn angels.  



She didn't enjoy the inflatables at all...

It turns out that showing up to the closed pumpkin patch was a great idea!  We had the whole place almost to ourselves.  

No comments:

Post a Comment