Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Hunker Down- a few weeks, uh, months late!

**Somehow, this post never went up.  These friends are too good to not post, so here it is-- a little later!**

One weekend some time ago, some wonderful friends came to Nashville to watch the UGA/ Vandy football game.  It was a great time with friends but a not-so-good time with our Dawgs.  We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves anyway, eating and drinking ourselves silly!  The only thing that could make it better would be if everyone decided to move here with me (cough, cough, Cate).  Oh yea, and not losing to an un-ranked team.  whomp whomp.
  
 I made some red and black pancakes for everyone before the game.  They were clearly bad luck and I will not be making them again!



 Luckily my friends are corn hole winners and love to give me their prizes when they win!




And of course I had to take them to Monnells before they hopped back in the car to head back to GA!  

It was such a great weekend and a great end to my fall break.  That means I am back at work now and consuming lots of caffeine to make my 5:30 wake up time a little bit easier.  I am not a morning person, but I sure did miss those 15 little ones waiting for me bright and early Monday morning!  

1 comment: