Sunday, September 1, 2013

Meet the most handsome boy in town




Welcome to the world Noah Wyatt. My sister and her family welcomed a beautiful new addition last weekend. He came a little bit early, which was a blessing since he was almost 10 pounds! He is precious and perfect, except for the fact that he doesn't really like anyone to sleep between the hours of midnight and 5 am. His brother loves him already and his sister is coming around to the idea of him.  She is not asking us to send him back to Mommy's tummy anymore.  Needless to say my camera roll is full of pictures of this sweet boy.  Just one more for the road...

(Dad is a Texas fan. I was going to get him a Georgia hat, but after the first game I think I will wait until next year.). 

1 comment:

  1. OMG the cutest baby ever! ♡

    PS: May I invite you to my huge birthday giveaway?

    Win 3 amazing prices with a total value of $650 on my blog:

    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete