Monday, January 20, 2014

Etsy Store Now Opened

This has been a long time coming but my sister and I have opened a little Etsy shop to sell our homemade wreaths, small furnishings, home decor and the like.  It has been opened for a while with no product, but we have officially added a few things!  This has been something we have talked about for a long time now and finally decided, "Why the heck not?!" The store is called TwoCraftySeesters and it can be found here.

I have made more of the Patriotic Wreaths that I wrote about here.    We have mostly small home decor items including pillows and wreaths/ door hangings.  I will hopefully be listing small furniture that I have refinished as soon as I work out all the shipping information!  Check it out and get a wreath or pillow (or two) of your very own!

Here is a direct link to a few of the items that we have listed so far!







No comments:

Post a Comment