Monday, June 3, 2013

Grouper

I discovered the coolest thing today.  Or maybe something as sketchy as finding a date on Craigslist.  It is an app/ social club where you get matched up with a person of the opposite sex through Facebook.  Then you bring two friends and so does the other person and you go out and have the best time!  It is very MWF seeking BFF.  It seems like a much less scary/awkward way to meet people than going out on 52 one-on-one same-sex dates in one year.  And just look how much fun these people are having!  Reading over the application kind of makes me think it is geared more towards people trying to hook up with one another rather than meeting friends and having a good time, but who knows until you try right??

These are fun people, right?

Just hanging out acting silly

I don't know what this is, but I want it.  

Wait, what?  Maybe these folks are a little too crazy for  me

No comments:

Post a Comment